The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a voluntary supply chain security program led by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and focused on improving the security of private companies' supply chains with respect to terrorism.
Companies who achieve C-TPAT certification must have a documented process for determining and alleviating risks throughout their international supply chain. This allows companies to be considered low risk, resulting in expedited processing of their cargo, including fewer Customs examinations and increased access to clearance during emergency situations.
We can offer full development and management of single or multiple locations to eligible parties.
- C-TPAT program development with written program
- Program integration with existing policies, procedures and directives
- Full onsite audit and risk assessment
- C-TPAT certification allowing certification and issuance of SVI Token
- Ongoing quarterly or annual audits to maintain compliance and preparation for CBP Validation Surveys